Ceanothus americanus, B/W (e-pub)
Ceanothus americanus, B/W, 2020 © Suzanne M Matheson. Digital line/stipple.
File Size: 328 KB (Small, for electronic publication)
File Type: png
Dimensions (approx): 667x1000px @ 72dpi
Note: Colours may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.
To purchase larger sizes, click on the buttons below:
- Large, for cover print publication
- Medium, for interior print publication
Licensing: Electronic Publication Usage Pricing, Rights and Limitations
Purchase of an image is purchase of a licence entitling the purchaser to reproduce the work in a single manner, as specified below. Copyright remains the property of the artist unless there is a signed agreement stating otherwise. Legal moral rights of the copyright owner protect a work from associations with unapproved causes or products, and from unapproved alteration or distortion (including overprinting and cropping). They also require that an artist be credited with their creation; therefore, copyright acknowledgement has been included as part of the image and must not be removed.
Optimized for electronic publication, this image is priced, sized and file formatted for one-time, non exclusive North American usage rights in only one of the following:
- Classroom Materials, in electronic format only, for educational programs; or,
- Scientific Research Paper in electronic format only; or,
- Textbook, Illustrated Book, in electronic format only, with a distribution of up to 10 000 units; or,
- Website, Blog for a duration of one year; or,
- Magazine, Journal, Periodical, Newspaper, in electronic format only, with a distribution of up to 10 000 units; or,
- Brochure, Booklet, Folder, Mass Mailing, Circular, Leaflet, Etc., in electronic format only, with a distribution of up to 10 000 units; or,
- Digital screen display, not located in rented advertising space
For inquiries, please contact: email@example.com